Online Employment Application
Food and Beverage Counter Attendants - Casual
Department: Food & Beverage
Here at Australia Zoo we want every experience to be the best it can be for our guests, that's why we need enthusiastic staff who are passionate about providing excellent customer service.
Australia Zoo caters for a wide variety of tastes with different dining options located around the Zoo. We are looking for enthusiastic hospitality staff to ensure our guests are getting the ultimate dining experience.
Duties may include:
- Greeting and serving customers
- Cash handling and EFTPOS operations
- Cleaning of tables and collection of cutlery and dishes
- Stocking of fridges and cabinets
- Correct handling and serving of food and beverages
- Responsible for regular cleaning and the display of your designated station
- 7 day availability
- Available to work weekends, public holidays, Christmas and school holidays
- Responisble service of alcohol (QLD Certification)
Hours will be dependant on operational requirements with the opportunity to increase during the busy periods. (Christmas and School Holidays)
Own transport is required as public transport is limited.
Apply for this job below. Applications close 17th of September 2017
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.