Online Employment Application
Customer Service Attendant - CASUAL
Department: Steve's Safari Shuttle
Australia Zoo has a great opportunity for an energetic, outgoing and customer focused person who is passionate in delivering the highest level of customer service. If this sounds like you, then maybe you have what it takes to be a Customer Service Attendant at Australia Zoo.
As an Australia Zoo Customer Service Attendant you have the opportunity to work throughout different areas of the Zoo, ensuring our patrons are cared for and are enjoying their day. This role will also involve cross training with other departments, so if you're great at multitasking and love variety in your job, this could be the one for you.
Successful applicants need to demonstrate:
• Minimum 1 year experience in customer faced roles
• Providing the highest level of customer service with patron enquiries in a polite, professional and timely manner
• Great presentation and a bright outgoing personality
• A commitment and passion for delivering exceptional pro-active customer service
• A high focus on work place health and safety
• Accurate cash handling and point of sale skills
• Ability to sell and promote products and services
• Promoting and maintaining a high level of integrity whilst adhering to all relevant policies and procedures.
• Availability over a 7 day roster
• Available to work weekends, public holidays, and school holiday periods
• A positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a busy team
• Car licence and transport to and from work
• First Aid certificate
• Open Manual Drivers licence
While full training will be provided, computer literacy would be advantageous. Applicants must be enthusiastic, mature-minded, confident, well-presented and able to demonstrate a high level of work-ethic and initiative.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested parties in advance. Applicants successful for interviews will be contacted.
Apply for this job below. Applications close 20th of November 2016
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.