Online Employment Application
Skilled Labourer - CASUAL
Department: Building Services
Australia Zoo is seeking skilled labourers to assist with the general maintenance of the grounds and facilities.
- Assist with the general maintenance of the facilities, fences and signage in and around the Zoo. (Repairs, Painting, cleaning etc).
- General cleaning duties of work sites, work sheds and equipment.
- Assist tradespersons as requested.
- Work within the guidelines of the health and safety procedures to ensure security and safety of self, staff, visitors and animals.
- Previous experience with the use of brush, roll and spray painting (mixing, sanding, prepping etc)
- Must be physically fit, motivated and show good communication/organisational skills
- Ability to work well as a team and unsupervised
- Previous maintenance/ labouring experience
- Experience operating tools and equipment related to position
- Hold current Driver's Licence
- Available to work weekends, public holidays, and school holiday periods
- Current 1st Aid qualifications
- Hold a trade certificate
- Forklift ticket
- Elevated Work Platform ticket
- MR/HR License
- Any other relevant tickets/licenses
Interested applicants should email a resume (no more than 5 pages) to email@example.com
Apply for this job below. Applications close 19th of January 2014
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.