Online Employment Application
Education Sales Officer - Full Time
There is an exciting new role available for a sales focused and results driven person to join Australia Zoo.
The purpose of this role is to grow all education revenue (school based & public programs), school visits and student numbers, in accordance with department budgets and organisation strategies.
This role entails promoting Australia Zoo's innovative and unique educational experiences with the enthusiasm and passion of Australia Zoo's culture.
Its primary focus is school groups (eg preschool, primary and secondary), universities, Tafes and similar facilities, community education groups, day centres & other facilities that have potential education linkages e.g. camp sites etc
The successful application will have a demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure, flexible environment and to deliver all sales & administrative requirements to a high level.
• Ability to establish & maintain effective relationships
• Up to 1-2 years experience in a similar position in sales or education
• Computer and program literacy including Excel, word (including power point) & on line skills
• Strong attention to detail & well developed problem solving skills
• Well developed organisational skills & the ability to handle multiple tasks
• A high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to engage, negotiate and communicate effectively with all staff (all levels) and customers to ensure on going relationship management
• Flexibility with days/hours of work (including weekends)
• Open manual driver's license
If you meet the essential criteria above please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 20th July 2014
Apply for this job below. Applications close 20th of July 2014
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.