Online Employment Application
Photography Assistant - Casual Position
Australia Zoo has an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic customer service savvy person to join the Photography department.
Photography Assistants are required to operate a range of digital cameras to produce high quality images that meets Australia Zoo standards. This position requires awareness of different software programs (e.g. Photoshop) and workflow systems to process and print photos. An understanding of Digital Communications is required.
Photography assistants need to be organized, practical and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to foresee and evaluate potential problems, and deal with the unexpected in a calm and efficient manner, is essential. You must also possess good office skills, a polite and helpful telephone manner, be able to demonstrate keen attention to detail, and a willingness to learn.
This role requires a high level of customer interaction. It involves selling and helping customers to identify and purchase their required goods and services.
It ideally suits a person who has integrity, honesty, flexibility, good energy levels and ability to deal with stress.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes
- 1-2 yrs experience in Photography
- Have a friendly, confident and engaging personality
- Comfortable working with members of the public and likes to go above and beyond expectations
- Experienced with EFTPOS and general cash handling
- Available to work weekends, public holidays, and school holiday periods
- Outstanding customer service skills
7 days a week availability and own transport essential.
Apply for this job below. Applications close 12th of November 2017
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.