Online Employment Application
Casual Retail Assistant
Department: Australiana Shop
Retail assistants work in a variety of retail venues and locations throughout the zoo. This role requires a high level of customer interaction, so you will require good interpersonal and communication skills.
The role involves mainly selling but you will also be responsible with helping customers to identify and purchase their required goods and services.
The position ideally suits a person who has integrity, honesty, flexibility, good energy levels and ability to deal with stress.
• Cash Handling
• Operation of computerised till
• Counter attendance
• Assisting with laminating
• Coding and pricing of stock
• Customer Service
• General Customer inquiries
• Vacuuming and mopping floors
• Dusting, tidying and cleaning all shelves and general shop areas
• Emptying rubbish bins within retail shop
• Displaying and Merchandising stock
• Re-filling shelves
• Minimising loss prevention
• Assisting with product advise and/or inquiries
• Assisting with Mail Orders
• Answering phones
• Work within guidelines of health and safety procedures to ensure staff and visitor safety and security
• Participate in performance training and development reviews or programs as requested by the company both on and off the job
• Attend meetings as requested by Retail Manager, Retail Store Manager and Retail Supervisor
• Other duties as requested by the Retail Manager, Retail Store Manager and Retail Supervisor
7 Day availability and own transport essential.
Apply for this job below. Applications close 2nd of April 2017
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.