Crikey! What an experience! Come along to Australia Zoo for your chance to get up close and personal to our adorable Sumatran tiger cubs. We have two cute bonzer baby boys, who can't wait to meet you! As part of the experience, guests will receive a 6x8 photograph of their very special encounter taken by one of our professional photographers.
The two little cubs will play a huge role at the zoo promoting the importance of conservation and education. Our tiger cubs are great ambassadors for raising much needed funds for tiger conservation projects and help raise awareness for tigers in the wild. What a little ripper!
- The cubs will be on display in their enclosure from 11am until 2pm each day.
Timing and Days:
- Tiger Cubs Experiences are held daily at 1.15pm and 1.30pm.
- One professional Australia Zoo Photographer to capture the moment.
- 1 colour 6x8"photograph.
Price and Guest Limit:
- $100 per person.
- Children must be over the age of 10 to participate in Tiger Cub Experiences.
- Children 10yrs-14yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Access to Australia Zoo:
- Does not include entry into the zoo. Admission can be purchased online prior to your visit or on arrival at Australia Zoo.
- Bookings should be made on the day only at the Information and Tour Desk. Pre bookings are not available.
- During times of inclement weather, the Tiger Cubs Experiences may be moved to a different time or cancelled.
Terms and Conditions
- Sessions are held at 1.15pm and 1.30pm daily.
- Once you have booked in you will receive a ticket with your meeting time.
- You must meet at the cub enclosure 5 minutes prior to your booked time.
- Patrons who arrive late or not at all will not receive a refund.
- Available only to participants who are ten years of age and above.
- Children 10yrs - 14yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Closed in shoes must be worn for the session.
- Participants must have full motor skill and intellectual capacities.
- All participants must agree to follow all instructions given by the handlers.
- Participants may be asked to cease the experience at any time for whatever reason at the handler's discretion.
- Please ensure that your hands are clean prior to the session.
- No personal items are permitted in the enclosure including cameras.
- Do not under any circumstances attempt to pick up or roughly handle any of the Tigers.
- Tigers can be patted on the back only; please do not touch their heads or faces.
- No wheelchairs in enclosure.
- Australia Zoo does not take any responsibility for any injuries that are received. First Aid will be called if required.
- An Australia Zoo photographer will be present during the session. One 6x8 photo is included in the cost.
Animal Encounter Enquiry Form
We need your name, email address, which Encounter you're interested in, and anything else you can tell us about your trip to Australia Zoo! If you know what day you're coming, and your preferred Encounter is available, we'll contact you to confirm the booking, or we can give you details of alternative available Encounters.