Come and have a quick pat and a photo with a Cheeky Cheetah. How many people get the chance to get right up close to the worlds fastest cat? Well here at Australia Zoo, you can get so close you may hear them purr.
Timing and Days
- Photos taken from 11.30am - 11.45am.
Price and Guest Limit
- $60 per group (does not include admission). Admission can be paid on arrival at the Zoo.
- 15 years and above only.
- Maximum of 2 people per group.
- Maximum 5 groups per day.
- Bookings can be made at the Information & Tour Desk by 10.30am on the day (subject to availability) or pre -booked online or by calling the Information Desk on 07 5436 2002.
- Includes one 6x8 photograph per group.
Terms and Conditions
- Cheetah Snapshots are available to participants who are 15 years of age and above only.
- Snapshots are subject to the weather. You must be aware that the session may be cancelled if bad weather occurs before or during the session. The session will be rescheduled for later in the day or the next available date, at the handler's discretion.
- No personal items or food are permitted on the encounter, this includesCAMERAS.
- Price includes ONE 6x8 photo. Entry to Australia Zoo is not included.
- Guests must be fit and healthy, have full motor skill capacity and be able to squat/kneel down and stand up quickly & without assistances. If any participants who cannot display this, will not be permitted to attend.
- Guests with limps, wheelchairs or walking aids are not permitted on the encounter.
- Each guest must have full intellectual abilities.
- Each guest must be able to understand English or have a paying interpreter with them.
- Enclosed and flat suitablefootwearmust be worn during the encounter.
- All participants must follow all instructions given by the handlers at all times.
- Upon paying admissions, please go to the Informations & Tours desk no later than 10.30am to check in.
- If you do not show or are late to the experience the fee will NOT be refunded.
- Participants may be asked to cease the encounter at any time for whatever reason at the handler's discretion.
- Please remember that Cheetahs are predatory animals and are quite capable of exercising their natural instincts.
- Do not under any circumstances attempt to roughly handle the Cheetah.
- The Cheetah can be patted on the back only; please do not touch their heads, faces or any other body parts.
- Australia Zoo does not take any responsibility for any injuries that are received. First Aid will be called if required.
- Australia Zoo reserves the right to refuse any person on the day to participate in the encounter for safety or other reasons.
Animal Encounter Enquiry Form
We need your name, email address, which Encounter you're interested in, and anything else you can tell us about your trip to Australia Zoo! If you know what day you're coming, and your preferred Encounter is available, we'll contact you to confirm the booking, or we can give you details of alternative available Encounters.