Come and meet our young camels Ester and Delilah in our new Curious Camels encounter. These girls love a brush and a treat and if you're really lucky you may get a cuddle too. With their gorgeous, long eyelashes and kissable lips these girls will have you falling in love in no time.
Timing and Days
- One Curious Camels encounter is held daily.
- Encounters run from 11:45am - 12:05pm.
Price and Guest Limit
- $40 per person (does not include admission). Admission can be paid on arrival at the Zoo.
- Minimum age 8 years.
- Maximum 4 people per encounter.
- Bookings can be made at the Information Desk by 11:15am on the day of the encounter or can be made in advance by calling (07) 5436 2002 or by email via our contact form.
- Includes one Australia Zoo gift per person.
- Participants must wear enclosed shoes.
Terms and Conditions
- Available only to participants who are 8 years of age and above only.
- Children 8 -14yrs MUST be accompanied to the enclosure by an adult.
- All participants must follow all instructions given by the handlers.
- Participants must reasonable motor skills.
- Each guest must be able to understand English or have a paying interpreter with them.
- The enclosure is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- Enclosed and flat suitable footwear must be worn during the encounter.
- Please ensure that your hands are clean prior to commencement of experience.
- All interaction will be instigated by the Camels.
- No personal items are permitted within the enclosure except for cameras.
- An Australia Zoo photographer will be present during the encounter to capture the action. Photos taken will be available for purchase from the Fuji Photography lab. (Includes one Australia Zoo gift per person)
- If you do not show or are late to the experience the fee will NOT be refunded.
- Participants may be asked to cease the encounter at any time for whatever reason at the handler's discretion.
- Australia Zoo does not take any responsibility for any injuries that are received. First Aid will be called if required.
- Guests must be aware they may be filmed during experiences for media purposes, please see Indemnity & Release attached.
« Return to Animal Encounters
Animal Encounter Enquiry Form
We need your name, email address, which Encounter you're interested in, and anything else you can tell us about your trip to Australia Zoo! If you know what day you're coming, and your preferred Encounter is available, we'll contact you to confirm the booking, or we can give you details of alternative available Encounters.