Our brand new Zoo Crew Experience gives visitors aged 15 years and over the chance to join our Asia section wildlife keepers on their morning rounds, helping to prepare the day for our gorgeous red pandas, binturongs, plus an exclusive back-of-house tour and get up close with one of our gorgeous tigers.
- Entry into Australia Zoo
- Up Close, Informational & Hands on activities
- VIP seats for main show
- Croc Hunter Shirt
- AZ Cap
- Photo Package worth $100 (six - 8”x10”, four - 6”x8”, four - 4”x6” photos)
Details and T&C's
- 9.15am – 11:45am
- 15yrs and above only.
- Bookings prior to day essential.
- $450 per person.
- $225 non-refundable deposit required on booking.
- 4 people maximum per day.
- Gift vouchers available.
- No personal items are permitted on the experience including cameras.
- Patrons must be generally fit and healthy, have full motor skill and intellectual capacity and be able to walk at a reasonable pace over rough terrain. Wheelchairs or walking aids are not permitted on the experience. If any participants cannot display this, the experience will not go ahead.
- The program runs in all weather conditions – ponchos will be provided if required.
- The photos will be ready for pickup at approximately 1pm.
- Enclosed and flat footwear must be worn during the encounter.
- Pants should be at least knee length or longer. NO short shorts, skirts or dresses.
- No over powering scents/perfumes or loud accessories (bells, bracelets/bangles etc.).
- Shoes that have been recently worn around grazing animals (eg. horse boots) are not allowed.
- Participants may be asked to cease the experiences at any time for whatever reason at the keeper's discretion.
- Australia Zoo does not take any responsibility for any injuries that are received. First Aid will be called if required.
Animal Encounter Enquiry Form
We need your name, email address, which Encounter you're interested in, and anything else you can tell us about your trip to Australia Zoo! If you know what day you're coming, and your preferred Encounter is available, we'll contact you to confirm the booking, or we can give you details of alternative available Encounters.