Purchase an annual pass between now and March 31st 2015, and you’ll get UNLIMITED ENTRY to Australia Zoo until JULY 1st, 2016. Crikey - that’s up to 16 months you’ll have to enjoy all the slithering, swooping, jaw-snapping action, for the price of just 12 months!
Your annual pass will entitle you entry to Australia Zoo every day of the year (excluding Christmas Day). With over 1200 animals, a stack of FREE wildlife shows daily, up close and personal animal encounters, and regular special events - there is so much to see and do at Australia Zoo you will be planning your next trip before you’ve even left!
Get up close with Australian wildlife including cuddly koalas, waddling wombats, slithering snakes and cute kangaroos. Watch a saltwater crocodile launch its strike from the water's edge during our Wildlife Warriors show in the world-famous Crocoseum – which also features snakes and birds! Discover the beauty of our majestic tigers in their Tiger Temple, plus our beautiful giraffe, rhino and zebra interact as they would in the wild on the African Savannah. And don’t forget to explore our newest addition, Bindi’s Island – an incredible three-story treehouse and wildlife haven including ring-tailed lemurs, Aldabran tortoises, macaws and much more!
Experience the Ultimate Wildlife Adventure all year round!
The Annual Pass offers visitors the opportunity to experience all we have to offer without breaking the budget.
PLUS - All Annual Pass Holders now also get exclusive Members Only access to the Zoo Club Online, via MyAustraliaZoo!
Annual Pass Terms & Conditions
- Annual Passes are available for purchase at Australia Zoo admissions or online
- An Annual Pass Photo ID will be issued on your first visit
- Customer details are used only by Australia Zoo and are not given to third parties
- Annual Passes cannot be purchased through third party ticket resellers
- Annual Passes are non-transferable and are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. Annual Passes purchased between February 16 – March 31, 2015 are valid from date of initial entry until 1st July, 2016.
- Australia Zoo is closed on Christmas Day and is open from 1.30pm on ANZAC Day
- A $5 replacement fee applies to lost cards
- All Children (0-14 years) must be accompanied by an adult