Saturday 22 September 2012 - Sunday 7 October 2012
It's as WILD as Africa gets these School Holidays at Australia Zoo! Enjoy more action, activities and FREE entertainment than you can poke a stick at!
NEW SHOW! Bindi performs LIVE at 11.30am in the Crocoseum daily... Be sure to check it out!*
Australia Zoo Celebrates Africa's 1st Birthday!
To celebrate Africa's first birthday, we've got some you-beaut African activities for everyone including FREE African Face Mask workshops and be sure to see Watoto perform LIVE in the Crocoseum on 28 September at 11.30am.
Meet Terri, Bindi and Robert!** Friday 28 September 2012
Be one of the first 100 patrons to purchase one of Bindi's new Behind the Scenes Books and you will have the chance to meet Terri, Bindi and Robert Irwin and have your book personally signed!
NOW OPEN - Kids, be sure to head out to Africa and check out Bindi's Bootcamp Playground.
Be the first to own your copy of Bindi's Bootcamp DVD! Pre-order at Australia Zoo Retail stores.
All this PLUS:
- MAJOR PRIZE DRAW - WIN a cheetah or rhino encounter
- PONY RIDES - 11.00am - 3.00pm daily, Bindi's Pony Trails
- FREE Face Painting - 9.00am - 11.00am
- COLOURING Competition - 9.00am - 5.00pm
So take a trip to Africa at Australia Zoo these School Holidays, where CROCS and AFRICA rule!
*Bindi will NOT be performing on September 28th. Dates subject to change. Please check website for details
**Terms and Conditions
- All patrons visiting Australia Zoo on Friday 28 September 2012 are eligible. Note: NO pre-purchase or pre-registrations will be eligible.
- The first 100 people to purchase one of Bindi's new Behind the Scenes books from Australia Zoo Crocoseum Boutique, will have the chance to meet Terri, Bindi and Robert Irwin and get their book signed. Patrons purchasing a book from any other retail outlet will not be eligible.
- Eligible patrons will be issued with a wristband for the signing. Please ensure you keep your wristband until after the signing as a proof of purchase.
- On Friday 28 September 2012, signing will commence at 1.00pm. Eligible Patrons may line up outside the Australiana Gift Shop from 12noon.
- Only Bindi Behind the Scenes books will be signed, no clothing, photographs or other items will be signed.