Saturday 5 April 2008 - Sunday 13 April 2008
Crikey! Are you eager for some eggs? Begging for bacon? Well…Australia Zoo has got the greatest way to curb your hunger!
To provide you with the energy you need to get through Australia Zoo’s action packed school holiday fun, from April 5 to 13, kids can enjoy a bonzer breakfast with the Australia Zoo Characters.
Meet and greet our four fuzzy friends…BW Croc, Khan the tiger, Ploy the elephant, Squirt the whale, and our special host …Captain Conservation! The characters are fun, entertaining, and best of all… they’re all about conservation through exciting education. You’ll have a ripper of a time!
And if you book in for brekkie these school holidays, you will receive a whole stack of fair-dinkum bonuses! Have a go at these:
- Early, exclusive entry into Australia Zoo at 8.30am
- A delicious buffet breakfast (sausages, bacon, eggs, baked beans, toast, butter, jam, orange juice, water, tea and coffee) hosted by Australia Zoo’s characters!
- Exclusive VIP seating in the Crocoseum for our action-packed wildlife shows including Bindi and the Crocmen performances between April 9 and April 13
- FREE photo with your favourite character
- An exclusive meet and greet with The Crocmen from April 9 to 13! Only available to ‘Breakfast with the Australia Zoo Characters’ participants!
- An Australia Zoo gift bag packed with you beaut goodies
Pre-book today and you will also receive:
- An awesome signed Bindi and the Crocmen poster print
- A FREE Crikey! Magazine
Brekkie runs from 8.30am until 10.00am at Australia Zoo’s Feeding Frenzy Foodcourt. Bookings are essential and places are limited, so get in quick! To book phone Group Bookings on 07 5436 2025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost (prices include admission): $46 for Children (3 to 14 years)
$61 for Pensioners/Students
$72 for Adults
$225 for Family 4
$256 for Family 5