Saturday 27 June 2009 - Sunday 12 July 2009
Crikey! These school holidays check out South East Asia - right here at Australia Zoo
Join Terri, Bindi and Robert Irwin for the croc shows at 11am daily in the Crocoseum (27 June - 9 July).
Don't missTerri and Wes as they feed the crocs in the Crocoseum (27 June - 9 July). Wooo-hoo!
Check out this little ripper! There will be an auction in the Crocoseum every day from the 27 June - 9 July for an exclusive elephant experience with the Irwins.
We've got some of South East Asia's biggest and cutest animals for you to get up close to! You can hand-feed our Asian Elephants, watch our playful Sumatran and Bengal Tigers go for a swim, check out our Komodo Dragons, and meet our cute Red Pandas!
PLUS you can get up close and personal with our Rascally Red Panda boys in our NEW Red Panda Encounter! Wooo Hoo! During a Red Panda Encounter you will be able to pat and feed these cuties! What a ripper! For more information, click HERE!
If you think that is awesome, check this out! You can get up close to one of our Colossal Komodo Dragons in our brand NEW Colossal Komodo Dragon Encounter. Australia Zoo is the only place in the world this awesome reptile experience is offered. For more information, click HERE!
To book your Red Panda or Komodo Dragon Encounters contact Australia Zoo Group Bookings on (07) 5436 2002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crikey! There is stacks more action with the 14 FREE awesome wildlife shows and more FREE entertainment than you can poke a stick at. PLUS, get creative with SandWizard and make Sand Art with SandWizard. Creative, magical fun, for everyone! For more information about SandWizard, click HERE!
Brekkie with the Characters ( 27 June - 12 July)
Crikey! You'll need all the energy you can get to keep up with our gorgeous roving animals these school holidays, and we've got just the thing to get your day started!
From 27 June - 12 July join the Australia Zoo characters for Brekkie every morning! Meet and greet our four fuzzy friends...BW Croc, Khan the tiger, Ploy the elephant, Squirt the whale, and our special host ...Captain Conservation! The crew is fun, entertaining, and best of all... they're all about conservation through exciting education. You'll have a ripper of a time!
And if you book in for brekkie these school holidays, you will receive a whole stack of fair-dinkum bonuses! Have a go at these:
1. Early, exclusive entry into Australia Zoo at 8.30am
2. A delicious buffet breakfast (sausages, bacon, eggs, baked beans, toast, butter, jam, orange juice, water, tea and coffee) hosted by Australia Zoo's Characters - The Conservation Crew
3. FREE photo with your favourite character
4. An Australia Zoo gift bag packed with youbeaut goodies
5. An exclusive meet and greet with an Australia Zoo animal. Only available to ‘Breakfast with the Australia Zoo Characters' participants between 27 June to 12 July only, hurry places are limited! Book your seat by calling Australia Zoo's Group Bookings on (07) 5436 2025 or email email@example.com
Zoo Keeper for a Day
• You can also have a go at being a keeper in Australia Zoo's fun and educational school holiday program, Zoo Keeper for a Day! Book your spot to learn all about Winter Woolly Mammals! Bookings are essential so book Zoo Keeper for a Day by calling (07) 5436 2025 or click HERE for more information!
Have a ripper of a time these school holidays at Australia Zoo, where Crocs Rule!