Online Employment Application
Customer Service Attendant - Casual - Tours
Department: Tour Desk
Position Description: Within the Tour Desk environment, Tour Guides are employed to provide guests with an exclusive personalized tour of Australia Zoo. As a Tour Guide your primary responsibility is to sell and conduct tours sharing Australia Zoo's conservation message by following our motto "Conservation through exciting Education". Reporting to the Tour Desk Supervisor, you will work closely together to ensure you are up to date with all things Australia Zoo.
The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure, flexible environment and to deliver customer service to a high level.
• Up to 1-2 years experience within a customer service role
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent presentation
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Well developed organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
• A high level of interpersonal skills and the ability communicate effectively
• Available to work weekends, public holidays, and school holiday periods
• 7 Day availability
• Current drivers licence
Apply for this job below. Applications close 14th of August 2017
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.