Online Employment Application
Web Developer - Full Time
Department: Website Team
Due to current expansions, Australia Zoo has an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to join their busy Marketing team based on-site at Beerwah.
Reporting to the Advertising and Digital Manager, the successful applicant will help manage and maintain all Australia Zoo websites.
• Development of additions to functionality of existing websites - including mobile site.
• Rebuilding of low performance or high maintenance sections of websites to more CMS-like structure
• Content development / editing / updating
• Source and update content for all websites
• Research and Development
• Maintenance and updating of existing websites.
• Developing and maintaining administration sections for content updated on a regular basis
• Maintaining a high standard of accessibility throughout all websites
• Ensuring that design and development remains cross -browser compliant
• Maintain robust, well commented and consistent code
• Database management - configuring and manipulating data, server tuning, general admin
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Competencies
• Bachelor degree minimum
• Knowledge and understanding of past and current Web Technologies.
• Experience in design, development and maintenance of websites
• PHP/MySQL, HTML, CSS, SSH, Linux/Unix Scripting, several CMS systems, Google Analytics, Sass, API integration, SSH, DBA
Interested applicants should email a resume (no more than 5 pages) to email@example.com
About Australia Zoo
Apply for this job below. Applications close 20th of July 2014
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.