Online Employment Application
Boiler Maker / Welder with Multi-Skills - FT
Department: Building Services
Are you a qualified Boiler Maker / Welder? Under the direction of the Building Services Manager, the successful applicant will assist with the maintenance and construction projects in and around Australia Zoo.
Due to the nature of this work and with regular deadlines to meet, it can be a fast paced environment with the entirety of the work being hands on. You must have the ability to be multi-skilled.
- Boiler maker / Welder by trade
- Ability to work well as a team and unsupervised
- Previous multi skilled maintenance/ labouring experience
- Experience operating tools and equipment related to position
- Applicants must be fit for physical work, enthusiastic, mature-minded, confident, well-presented and able to demonstrate a high level of work-ethic and initiative.
- Hold current manual driver's Licence
- Available to work weekends, public holidays, and school holiday periods when required
Any other relevant tickets/licenses
Elevated Work Platform ticket
Interested applicants should send acover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job below. Applications close 6th of May 2018
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.