Online Employment Application
Multi-Skilled Labourer - Full-Time
Department: Building Services
Are you a qualified tradesperson? Under the direction of the Building Services Manager, the successful applicant will assist with the maintenance and construction projects in and around Australia Zoo.
Due to the nature of this work and with regular deadlines to meet, it can be a fast paced environment with the entirety of the work being hands on. You must have the ability to be multi-skilled.
- Ability to work well as a team and unsupervised
- Previous multi skilled maintenance/ labouring experience
- Experience operating tools and equipment related to position
- Applicants must be fit for physical work, enthusiastic, mature-minded, confident, well-presented and able to demonstrate a high level of work-ethic and initiative.
- Hold current manual driver's Licence
- Available to work weekends, public holidays, and school holiday periods when required
- Trade qualification
- Any other relevant tickets/licenses
- Forklift ticket
- Elevated Work Platform ticket
- MR/HR License
Apply for this job below. Applications close 31st of October 2019
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.