Online Employment Application
Stock Hand - Food & Beverage - Casual
Department: Food & Beverage
Australia Zoo is currently seeking a casual stock hand within the food & beverage department. As a casual stock hand you will be responsible for providing a high level of service throughout the food & beverage areas. Keeping track of all equipment/ foods and containers from storerooms, fridges, freezers for all other food and beverage areas.
With outstanding customer service and experience in receiving, reconciling and dispatch of stock you will be the first contact point for all suppliers and deliverers each morning. This position is critical in our business to ensure all our eateries throughout the zoo are fully stocked and maintained; liaising with maintenance contractors and assisting with general maintenance schedules and tasks.
• The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure, flexible environment and to deliver high level results.
• Experience within a similar position and have full availability including weekends / public holidays & School holidays
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Well developed organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
• A high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate and communicate effectively with staff at all levels
• Open Manual Driver's License
Please note this ad may be taken down prior to the end date provided.
Apply for this job below. Applications close 31st of August 2019
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.