Online Employment Application
Business Development Manager - Tourism
Australia Zoo is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager who specialises in national and international travel and tourism sales.
This job exists to develop and implement strategies and plans to increase sales. Your role is responsible for maintaining key account relationships and developing FIT revenue opportunities for Australia Zoo across a variety of national and international travel and tourism channels.
You will take a leadership role within the team and be responsible for mentoring a team of sales & administrative staff. Both raw attendance and per cap targets must be met.
The Marketing Department at Australia Zoo continually works towards expanding our visitor base and generating awareness of our facilities, services and general conservation policies.
- The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure, flexible environment and to deliver high level results.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in marketing, tourism, communications or a related discipline
- Up to 10 years experience in a similar position
- Exceptional Excel, database and online skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Well developed organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- A high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate and communicate effectively with staff at all levels
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 13th July 2014
Apply for this job below. Applications close 7th of July 2014
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.