Online Employment Application
Grounds Labourer - Casual
Department: Grounds and Landscaping
Australia Zoo is seeking a hard working, enthusiastic Grounds Labourer to join the team.You will be part of a team that continually work towards providing improved facilities. They do this with enthusiasm and motivation towards their individual learning and training.
- General gardening
- Use of Whipper-snipper
- Operation and general maintenance of machinery
- Assist with nursery operations
- Maintain Australia Zoo's customer service standards
- Work within guidelines of health & safety procedures to ensure security and safety of self, staff ,visitors and animals.
- Other duties as requested by the Operations Manager or Zoo Director.
Apply for this job below. Applications close 12th of August 2018
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.