Online Employment Application
Cleaner - Food & Beverage Department - Casual
Department: Food & Beverage
The position is to maintain the cleanliness of all public and back of house areas and carry out assigned cleaning and Sanitary procedures as designated by the Food & Beverage management team.
- Cleaning & maintaining all public food and facilities areas - including toilets
- Waste Disposal, litter removal
- Removal of cobwebs, insect nests
- Cleaning wet/dry spills
- Effective and safe use of chemicals as per Material Safety Data Sheet
- Effective and safe use of cleaning and maintenance equipment
- Guest relations (providing directions and information to guest).
- Experience in a similar position
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Customer Service Experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Have 7 day availability
- Available to work weekends, public holidays, Christmas and school holidays
- Responisble service of alcohol (QLD Certification)
Hours will be dependant on operational requirements with the opportunity to increase during the busy periods. (Christmas and School Holidays)
Own transport is required as public transport is limited.
Apply for this job below. Applications close 30th of May 2019
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.