Online Employment Application
Grounds Labourer - Casual
Department: Grounds and Landscaping
Australia Zoo is seeking a hard working, enthusiastic Grounds Labourer to join the team.You will be part of a team that continually works towards providing improved facilities.
This role is predominately mowing and whipper-snipping our beautiful grounds
- To be fit, motivated and show good communication/organisational skills
- Ability to work well as a team and unsupervised
- Previous mowing/whipper-snipping experience
- Experience operating machinery, such as tractors or agricultural equipment
- Hold current QLD manual Driver's Licence
- Available to work weekends, public holidays, and school holiday periods
Please note this ad may be taken down prior than the posted end date.
Apply for this job below. Applications close 7th of April 2019
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.