Online Employment Application
HR Administration Assistant
Department: Human Resources
An exciting opportunity has arrived for an outstanding individual to join our friendly Human Resources team as our Administration Assistant.
As the key Administration officer, you will be primarily responsible for providing administrative and clerical services to ensure the department is able to operative effectively and efficiently.
Under the direction and guidance of the Senior HR Advisor, the Administration Assistant is responsible for conducting all aspects of administration within the department.
You will be required to provide a high-level administrative support including inputting all general information into the HR Database, maintaining and organising personnel and HR general forms, organisation of monthly All Staff Meetings (minutes, staff prizes, certificates, and nominations), assisting with weekly reports for management, and general office duties.
• Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, Outlook,
Power Point, Publisher, etc)
• Excellent organisational & time management skills
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Ability to deal with people - having maturity, integrity, compassion and empathy
• Ability to maintain a high level of diplomacy, discretion, and confidentiality
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Be able to handle high pressured situations
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must be a team player
• Available to work weekends, public holidays, and school holiday periods
• Experience in general HR
• Current 1st Aid qualifications
• Any other relevant certificates involving HR,Leadership, Training, WHS, counselling,injury management preferred but not essential.
Apply for this job below. Applications close 24th of March 2019
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.