Online Employment Application
Retail 2IC - FT
Department: Crocoseum Boutique
Do you have what it takes to drive the Australia Zoo retail business to the next level? Do you know that khaki is not a colour but an attitude? We want to hear from you.
The Australia Zoo retail department is relentlessly focused on excellence and strives to ensure guests' shopping experiences are the best they can be and an experience on its own.
The Retail 2IC role entails a high level of customer interaction, which requires good interpersonal, customer service and communication skills. You will possess integrity, honesty, flexibility, and the ability to work within a fast paced environment. The person within this role will have the skills to supervise staff, task delegation, stock ordering, general merchandising, staff rostering, and the general management of retail staff. This role suits a person with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, confidence, and someone with strong leadership skills.
- Experience in staff supervision in a retail environment
- Experience in general retail operations
- Confident in data entry
- Have a friendly, polite, confident and engaging personality
- Able to work as part of a team
- Available to work weekends, public holidays and school holiday periods
- Excellent customer service skills and an in-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving and planning skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be well presented at all times and lead by example
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Retail
- Any other relevant certificates involving leadership or training
- Hold a current driver's licence
Apply for this job below. Applications close 13th of October 2019
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.