Online Employment Application
Wedding & Events Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arrived for an outstanding individual to fill a new initiative within the Marketing Department as a Wedding & Events Coordinator.
The Wedding & Events Coordinator is responsible for planning and executing weddings at Australia Zoo in conjunction with an external wedding planner & stylist. This position is also responsible for assisting with the planning and execution with Australia Zoo events alongside the Events Manager.
- Enquiry management and response
- Wedding proposal creation and quotation
- Australia Zoo liaison with wedding party and wedding planner/stylist.
- Event execution inclusive of food & beverage management, run sheet and event order of proceedings, event/supplier bump-in & bump-out.
- Final billing reconciliation and invoicing
- Assistance with project management of major Events
- Strategy development and close ongoing liaison with the Sales Team, Advertising & Marketing
- Development of marketing / sales material - including digital - in conjunction with Advertising + Digital Manager
- Experience in coordination of weddings and/or events
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Conceptual thinker with superior problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and website software
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects from conception to completion
- Ability to supervise and inspire events team, providing direction for wedding and event management
- Highly organised, efficient and effective under pressure
- Passion, integrity and energy
- Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter, as well as part of a team
Apply for this job below. Applications close 17th of January 2020
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.