Online Employment Application
Workplace Culture & Wellbeing Coordinator - Full-Time
Department: Human Resources
Australia Zoo, made famous by the Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin, is the biggest and best wildlife conservation facility on the planet.
The success and growth of this world-renowned tourist attraction relies heavily on the amazing team of dedicated staff that live and breathe everything wildlife and assist with continuing Steve’s dream.
Our Zoo Crew is currently made up of 500 passionate and hard working employees that as a collective ensure the highest level of care for our animals, the best possible experience for each of our guests, as well help lead some of the largest conservation efforts all over the world.
With such a large employee base, we are looking for someone to help inspire, mentor, motivate, support and advance our crew to be the best that they can. Reporting to the Senior HR Advisor, this role will be responsible for fostering a positive workplace culture, researching and implementing employee wellness programs, help resolve any work-related concerns and be an advocate for everyone within the workplace.
If you feel like this is the dream job you have been searching for, and love working with people and doing everything you possibly can to promote happiness to those around you, review the following criteria and submit your cover letter and resume to the details listed below.
- Possess the ability to be impartial to situations/incidents, and be factually minded
- Ability to deal with people - having maturity, integrity, compassion and empathy
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Computer and program literacy including Excel, word (including power point), on line skills & the ability to learn job role specific computer programs
- Strong attention to detail & well developed problem solving skills
- Well developed organisational skills & the ability to handle multiple tasks
- A high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to engage, negotiate and communicate effectively with all staff (all levels) and customers to ensure ongoing relationship development and management
- Flexibility with days/hours of work (including weekends, public holidays and school holidays).
- Knowledge and experience in employee relations, safety, employee engagement, mental health and wellbeing within the workplace and employee development
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or a related field
- Previous experience in social services, guidance or counselling, health and wellbeing
If you meet the essential criteria above please send your application to email@example.com by Sunday 26th January 2020
For more information please call the Senior HR Advisor on 07 5436 2000
Apply for this job below. Applications close 26th of January 2020
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.