Online Employment Application
Retail Assistant - Casual
Department: Croc Lair
Do you have exceptional retail / customer service experience?
Australia Zoo is looking for our next retail superstar!! Retail assistants work in a variety of retail venues and locations throughout the zoo. This role requires a high level of customer interaction, so you will require good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in general retail / customer service
- Have a friendly confident and engaging personality
- Comfortable working with members of the public
- Able to work as part of a team
- Have a neat appearance
- Available to work weekends, public holidays, and school holiday periods
- Stock hand or warehousing experience
Apply for this job below. Applications close 15th of August 2019
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.