Customer Service Attendant - Steve’s Safari Shuttle - Casual
Australia Zoo has an exciting opportunity available for a Customer Service Attendant within the Safari Shuttle Department!
Australia Zoo is an equal opportunity employer, where we recognise the diversity of our workforce and community – be it on the basis of gender, age, race, sexual orientation, or religious belief. We provide specific workplace programs to support diversity and equal employment opportunities for women, people with disabilities and all cultural backgrounds.
With over 500 acres of beautifully kept grounds and amazing animals, Australia Zoo is a destination for people of all ages. Drivers are employed predominately to assist the visitors arriving and departing each of the shuttle stops throughout the Zoo grounds safely and demonstrating a great level of Customer Service. They are required to be multi-skilled and easily adaptable to changes.
A successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to work in a high performance environment, with a capacity to deliver all requirements of the role, great work ethic and the ability to work to a high standard within a team.
Essential Requirements –
- Available to work weekends, public holidays, and school holiday periods
- Excellent presentation, customer service and communication skills
- Hold current Driver’s Licence
- Confidence with speaking publicly
Preferred Criteria –
- Current 1st Aid qualifications
- Any other relevant certificates/licences including Training, Leadership, WHS
- Current Queensland Blue Card
- Experience driving passenger vehicles
- Hold a current Drivers Authority
- Hold a current Medium Ridged Licence
Hours will be dependent on operational requirements.
Apply for this job below. Applications close 14th of April 2021.
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- Your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application