Food and Beverage Attendant - Full Time & Casual
Crocodile Hunter Lodge
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join the Crocodile Hunter Lodge team as a ‘Food and Beverage Attendant’
Australia Zoo is an equal opportunity employer, where we recognise the diversity of our workforce and community – be it on the basis of gender, age, race, sexual orientation, or religious belief. We provide specific workplace programs to support diversity and equal employment opportunities for women, people with disabilities and all cultural backgrounds.
The Crocodile Hunter Lodge has been designed to reconnect guests with nature, and is home to beautiful native wildlife, with black cockatoos and kangaroos visiting most days. The Warrior restaurant will overlook a state-of-the-art home for our resident emus, kangaroos and koalas.
Food and Beverage Attendants are well appointed and immaculately presented. They will have a major focus on maintaining a specific seating area, and delivering high standards of customer service. They have great attention to deal, and will ensure that all guests receive a first class experience through their alternative approach and attention to detail.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to problem solve, work collaboratively within a team and provide an excellent standard of customer service. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to interact with guests, make recommendations for cuisine and wine pairings and deliver an all-round world-class experience each time for our guests.
- Ensuring the restaurant is set prior to the arrival for each guest (Including; cutlery, table settings, dressings, menus and other items)
- Polishing cutlery
- Assisting customers with general enquiries along with providing them a world class dining experience
- Assist with beverage preparation when necessary
- Assist the information desk in receiving bookings, and alerting the appropriate parties to any last minute arrivals/requests
- Point of Sale processing; including cash, eftpos and check systems
- Provide table service to guests dining at the Warrior Restaurant
- Liaise with Supervisors and Managers when applicable
- General Cleaning
- Experience in a similar role within a fine dining establishment
- Ability to work in high pressure situations
- Full availability, including weekends, evenings, public holidays and school holidays
- Proof of Coronavirus Vaccination, unless otherwise exempt
- Advanced First Aid Qualification
- Other relevant certificates for the hospitality industry
Apply for this job below. Projected start date for this position: June 2022.
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application