Web Developer - Full Time
Australia Zoo has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Senior Web Developer!
Australia Zoo is an equal opportunity employer, where we recognise the diversity of our workforce and community – be it on the basis of gender, age, race, sexual orientation, or religious belief. We provide specific workplace programs to support diversity and equal employment opportunities for women, people with disabilities and all cultural backgrounds.
The Web department at Australia Zoo is primarily responsible for the management, maintenance and development of all Australia Zoo websites. Web Developers are required to be multi-skilled and typically have certificates, qualifications and specialised backgrounds.
A successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to work in a high performance environment, with a capacity to deliver all requirements of the role, a great work ethic and the ability to work to a high standard within the team.
Essential Criteria –
- Knowledge and understanding of past and current Web Technologies
- Experience and education in design, development and maintenance of responsive, resource efficient websites for a minimum of 5 years with a focus on mobile first development and technical SEO consideration
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- A demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure, flexible environment and to deliver all communications to a high level
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Well-developed organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- A high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate and communicate effectively with staff at all levels
Preferred Criteria –
- Current 1st Aid qualifications
- Any other relevant certificates involving Leadership, Training, WHS
Apply for this job below. Applications close 7th of March 2021.
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application