The Khaki Extreme Reptiles Program is a wild, behind-the-scenes zoo keeping adventure like no other. It's a chance for 11 – 15 year olds to have an action-packed, fun-filled day of exploration and excitement. During the day, you'll learn about some of Steve's favourite reptiles, including the amazing crocodile! Below are just some of the exclusive, fun-filled activities that could be in store when you join us for the day on our NEWEST Zoo Keeper Extreme Program.
If you are aged between 7 and 10 check out our Zoo Keeper Khaki Discovery Program.
If you want a more general based program for 11 to 15 year olds, try our Khaki Extreme Program.
- Entry to Australia Zoo & Lunch
- Exclusive Khaki Extreme gift pack
- Photograph with an animal
- Time: 8:45am - 2:15pm
- Ages: 11 - 15 years
- Cost: $85
Get in the know with some of the most up to date, ground breaking croc research information from our croc team. They’ll also teach you how to jump a croc, just like Steve did!
Learn from our awesome and experienced reptile keepers as they explain and teach you how to care for reptiles.
Become a reptile chef preparing diets for some our most finicky eaters. Learn what it takes to prepare for and provide the best care for your own reptilian friends.
And of course, there's the opportunity to get up close with some of our coolest of cool reptiles!
Wow, with a day that starts like this, who knows what else could happen!!
Also, don't forget to bring the email address of someone you'd really like to share (or brag about!) your experience with - we'll show you how.
Khaki Extreme Reptiles Bookings
Days Available for Bookings: Crikey! Keep an eye out for upcoming dates!
Indemnity & Release
- In consideration of the acceptance of my application form and the payment of the fee to Australia Zoo, I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Indemnity and Release. I acknowledge that I have read and understood the terms of this Indemnity and Release.
- I agree that it is a term of my acceptance of my application form and fee (if accepted) that for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, I hereby:
- (a) waive and release all claims that I may have against Australia Zoo, its officers, directors, members, volunteers, employees, agents, sponsors, stakeholders, other participants and any other persons involved in the activity ("the releasees") including any and all claims for damages (for personal injury, death or other loss or damage) caused by negligence, breach of contract, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of my participation in the Activity, together with any costs including legal fees that may be incurred as a result of any such claim whether valid or not; and
- (b) indemnify and hold harmless the releasees and each of them against any such claim that I or my guests or any one or more of my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors or assigns may have or assert and against any costs including legal fees with respect to such claims.
- If I am in breach of the terms of entry to Australia Zoo, I agree to recompense the appropriate party/s for all loss and damage (including legal fees) arising out of such breach, including any damage to the party's reputation.
- I attest and verify that I am physically fit and able to participate in the stated Activity and that I have not been advised by a qualified medical practitioner not to participate.
- I agree to abide by all the rules, regulations and instructions given from time to time, whilst participating in the Activity.
- I accept that if the activity is cancelled for any reason whatsoever my entry fee may not be refunded.
- I consent to the publication and/or use in any media whatsoever of my name, image, voice statements or otherwise, without payment of compensation.
- In this agreement, the expression "the Activity" includes all duties and activities performed and undertaken by the participants during the Zoo Keeper for a Day program and any other duties or activities performed by the participant whilst at Australia Zoo. Further, in this agreement the expression "Australia Zoo" means and includes Australia Zoo Pty Ltd ACN 082 960 521, Silverback Properties Pty Ltd ACN 067 400 088, Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors Limited ACN 102 721 513, Muscillo Holdings Pty Ltd ACN 086 418 573, and any other person, entity, company, partnership, trust, or sole trader carrying on business as Australia Zoo.
- I have voluntarily entered into this agreement and have read, understood and acknowledge the terms of entry including the warning, exclusion of liability, release, indemnity and information provided elsewhere in the application form.
- In consideration of Australia Zoo accepting the Minor's application to participate in the Activity, I agree to indemnify and shall keep indemnified Australia Zoo in respect of any losses they or any of them may suffer as a consequence of any claim/s by the Minor, or made on the Minor’s behalf to the same extent as any other participant indemnifies Australia Zoo pursuant to Clause 2 above.
Visa & Mastercard