Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital Tour
Visit Australia’s busiest wildlife hospital, where you can observe the extraordinary team of vets and nurses as they save precious wildlife right in front of your eyes. Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital opened in 2004, inspired by the unwavering work of Steve’s mum, Lyn Irwin, who was a pioneer in wildlife care. Since then, the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital has treated and released tens of thousands of sick or injured native animals.
Our passionate and knowledgeable tour guides will take you behind-the-scenes of this extraordinary facility, allowing you to witness precious lives being saved, right in front of your eyes! All proceeds from this experience go towards helping our patients get back out into the wild.
- Available 7 days/week at 10:00am, 2:30pm and 3:30pm.
- Children under 14 years must be accompanied by a paying participating adult.
- Maximum of 8 people per tour.
- Guests must follow the instructions of the tour guide as it is a functioning hospital with real patients.
- Cameras may be used without flash photography.
- Please note that surgical procedures may be taking place during your tour.