Segway Back of House Tour
Cost: $60 per person
Tour duration: 45 minutes
Crikey! This is about as wild as Segway tours get! Join us for a back-of-house tour to see our awesome alligator pond, cheetah sleeping quarters and our rhinos enjoying their backyard. If you’re lucky, you might even catch a glimpse of them bathing in their very own mud wallow.
This outback adventure doesn’t stop there, catch a glimpse of our tremendous lemur troops and say g’day to the keepers working behind-the-scenes.
- Zoo entry is required
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum age is 12 years old.
- Children under age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Weight restrictions apply: Minimum 25kgs and maximum 100kgs.
- Everyone must wear a helmet (sterilized between each user).
- Guests must have reasonable motor skill capacity.
- Must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour.
- All participants must follow all instructions given by the instructors.
- Each guest must be able to understand English or have a paying interpreter with them.
- Suitable footwear must be worn during the tour.
- You must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Pregnant women or people with back injuries and/or serious health problems should not participate.
- If you do not show or are late to the tour the fee will NOT be refunded.
- Cameras, Phones or any recording device are strictly not permitted on tours.
- Participants may be asked to cease the tour at any time for whatever reason at the instructor’s discretion.
- Guests must be aware they may be filmed during this experience for media purposes.
- Tours are subject to weather conditions and change without notice.
- Australia Zoo and Sunshine Coast Segway do not take any responsibility for any injury received. First Aid will be called if required.
- It is an express condition that all persons willing to participate in this activity agree to adhere to all the rules and regulations set out in their entirety, without exception.
- You must accept all terms and conditions before participating; failure will not consist of a valid request for a refund.
- All attendees are required to sign a Waiver of Liability before participating.