Starting - 6th August 2019
Crikey! What an experience! Come along to Australia Zoo and meet our adorable Sumatran tiger cub. As part of the experience, guests will receive one 6x8 photo of their very special meeting taken by one of our professional photographers.
Our cub will play a huge role at the zoo promoting the importance of conservation and education. Our tigers are great ambassadors for raising awareness for tiger conservation projects and tigers in the wild. What a little ripper!
Limited time only!
Timing and Days:
Starting - 6th August 2019 for a limited time only.
- Tiger Cub Snapshots are held daily at 1.00pm and 1.15pm for a limited time.
- Meet our Adorable Tiger Cub.
- A professional Australia Zoo Photographer to capture the moment.
- 1 colour 6x8" photograph.
Price and Guest Limit:
- $139 per person.
- This is not a private experience.
- Children must be at least 10 years of age or above to participate in the Tiger Cub Snapshot.
- Children 10yrs -14yrs must be accompanied by a paying participating adult.
Access to Australia Zoo:
- Does not include entry into the zoo. Admission is a requirement to be able to participate in the experience and can be purchased online prior to your visit or on arrival at Australia Zoo.
- Tiger Cub Shapshots are subject to availability.
- You can pre-book online at www.australiazoo.com.au.
- If there are still spaces available, you may book on the day prior to 12.30pm.
- During times of inclement weather, the Tiger Cub Snapshots may be moved to a different time or cancelled.
- Enclosed shoes are required.
Terms and Conditions
Adorable Tiger Cub Snapshot Terms & Conditions
1. The Adorable Tiger Cub Snapshot is available to Participants who are 10 years of age and above only.
2. Children 10 -14yrs MUST be accompanied to the encounter by a paying, participating adult.
3. Enclosed, and suitable footwear must be worn during the encounter.
Generic Terms and Conditions - applicable to ALL encounters
1. Entry to Australia Zoo is not included. Valid entry is compulsory for all encounters.
2. All Participants, including children, must follow all instructions given by the handlers. Each Participant must be able to understand English or have a paying, participating interpreter with them.
3. Australia Zoo reserves the right to refuse any person to participate in the Animal Encounter for health, safety or other reasons. Participants may be asked to cease the encounter at any time for whatever reason at the handler's discretion.
4. Some encounters may require special assistance to provide access to Wheelchair bound guests. Staff must be informed of mobility issues when booking the encounter.
5. Animal Encounters are subject to weather. Please be aware that the encounter may need to be cancelled if bad weather occurs before or during the session. The encounter will be rescheduled for the next available date, at the Zoo's discretion.
6. All encounters are subject to change without notice. If the encounter is cancelled by Australia Zoo, you will have the option to receive a full refund or reschedule to another encounter time or day.
7. Cancellation within 48hrs of the Session shall result in forfeiture of 50% of the full payment. If the Participant does not attend or is late to the experience the fee will NOT be refunded.
8. No personal items or food are permitted on the encounter, this includes camera's and backpacks. In some circumstances, a phone or small camera will be allowed.
9. Please remember that all animals are capable of exercising their natural instincts. Do not under any circumstances attempt to roughly handle the animal. Contact with animals will be under the handlers direction - please do not touch animal's head, face or any other body parts unless directed to by the animal handler.
10. All interaction will be instigated by the animals. The behaviour of the animals or the outcome/level of interaction is not guaranteed under any circumstances.
11. Australia Zoo does not take any responsibility for any injuries, howsoever received whether it be as a result of the Animal Encounter, travelling to, or being in, the enclosure in which the animal is housed.
12. The food we feed to our animals may contain nuts, eggs, fruit, seafood, raw meat and other food products. Please ensure any allergies are discussed with staff prior to the encounter being undertaken.
13. Participants must be aware that they may be filmed during experiences for media purposes.
14. The Participant consents to the publication and/or use in any media whatsoever of their name, image, voice statements or otherwise, without payment of compensation.
15. This experience is an "Animal Encounter" for the purposes of the Waiver, Indemnity and Release attached.
16. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that the attached Waiver, Acknowledgement, Indemnity and Release forms part of this document.
« Return to Animal Encounters
Animal Encounter Enquiry Form
We need your name, email address, which Encounter you're interested in, and anything else you can tell us about your trip to Australia Zoo! If you know what day you're coming, and your preferred Encounter is available, we'll contact you to confirm the booking, or we can give you details of alternative available Encounters.