The Closest Thing To Heaven Ceremony Package
Walk down the aisle with kangaroos jumping past and watching intently as your gown trails along the grass behind you. Exchange your vows underneath the shade of gorgeous gum trees in our pristine Roo Heaven.
Let the Crikey Crew help you create an unforgettable wedding that is unique in every way!
“We don’t own the planet Earth, we belong to it. And we must share it with our wildlife.”
This package includes:
- Entry into Australia Zoo within Zoo hours (9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Grey Roo Heaven ceremony site for up to 1.5 hours – please discuss the times available with our Wedding Coordinator
- Registry table set with 16 guest chairs (additional chairs available as an upgrade)
- 2.5 hour onsite photoshoot. Enjoy being whisked around in your very own bridal buggy with professional photography coverage – includes ceremony and portrait session
- Edited high-resolution images, plus a low-resolution copy in an online gallery for you to download and share with family and friends
- Complimentary wet weather alternative for your wedding ceremony
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- Access to Australia Zoo for one wedding rehearsal for the bridal party* (by appointment only)
The Closest Thing To Heaven Ceremony Package is based on a minimum of 50 guests and a maximum of 100 guests.
Please chat to our Wedding and Event Executive to discuss the optional extras available including adding a videography or live streaming package for you to treasure forever. This package is completely flexible and can be altered to suit your needs.
The Closest Thing To Heaven Ceremony Package Price
$159* per person
Weekday discount – $119 per person (Monday – Thursday)
*Terms and conditions apply
Australia Zoo closes at 5:00pm. If this booking is not made in conjunction with a wedding reception package at Australia Zoo, all guests will need to have departed the venue by this time. This package is based on a minimum of 50 guests and a maximum of 100 guests. A surcharge will apply if you do not meet the minimum guest requirement – price on application.
All prices are current only for ceremonies held in 2022 and 2023 and are subject to change without notice.