The Closest Thing To Heaven Ceremony Package
Walk down the aisle with kangaroos jumping past and watching intently as your gown trails along the grass behind you. Exchange your vows underneath the shade of gorgeous gum trees in our pristine Roo Heaven.
Let the Crikey Crew help you create an unforgettable wedding that is unique in every way!
“We don’t own the planet Earth, we belong to it. And we must share it with our wildlife.”
This package includes:
- Entry into Australia Zoo within Zoo opening hours (9:00am to 5:00pm).
- Grey Roo Heaven ceremony site for up to 1.5 hours – please discuss the times available with our Wedding Coordinator.
- 16 wooden chairs (additional chairs available as an upgrade).
- Matching registry table set.
- Complimentary wet weather alternative for your wedding ceremony.
- Dedicated wedding coordinator.
- Access to Australia Zoo for one wedding rehearsal for the bridal party* (by appointment only).
- Our team can offer advice on all aspects of planning your wedding including any other wedding suppliers you may require.
The Closest Thing To Heaven Ceremony Package is based on a minimum of 50 guests and a maximum of 100 guests.
Please chat to our Wedding and Event Executive to discuss the optional extras available including adding a videography or live streaming package for you to treasure forever. This package is completely flexible and can be altered to suit your needs.
The Closest Thing To Heaven Ceremony Package Price
$95* per person
*Terms and conditions apply
Australia Zoo closes at 5:00pm. If this booking is not made in conjunction with a wedding reception package at Australia Zoo, all guests will need to have departed the venue by this time. This package is based on a minimum of 50 guests and a maximum of 100 guests. A surcharge will apply if you do not meet the minimum guest requirement – price on application.
All prices are current only for ceremonies held in 2021 and are subject to change without notice.