Wild Wedding & Engagement Photography Package
Steve Irwin once said, “when people touch an animal, the animal touches their heart.”
Our Australia Zoo animal experiences get you up close and personal with our incredible wildlife.
Our wedding photography package is designed for couples with an offsite wedding, who would like to be snapped cuddling a koala or snuggling a snake. This package is also suitable for an engagement photoshoot with your wedding photographer.
“We don’t own the planet Earth, we belong to it. And we must share it with our wildlife.”
This package includes:
- Zoo admission for the bridal couple and their photographer within Australia Zoo operational hours (9:00am – 5:00pm).
- One of our zoo staff to chauffeur you around in our bridal buggy for 1.5 hours (time includes animal experience).
- Private animal experience in our exclusive gardens, with three of our beautiful animals including a koala, snake and bird. You will get to hold our animals and enjoy a special encounter that will be captured by your photographer.
- If the weather is unfavourable on your wedding day (although the ducks may disagree) this package includes a wet weather alternative – subject to availability.
Wild Wedding Photography Package Price
- Additional animal encounters can be arranged upon request – subject to availability.
- Give your guests a keepsake they’ll love! We have a huge range of Australia Zoo merchandise to choose from for your wedding favours with all proceeds going back into supporting our conservation efforts! You can also make a donation on behalf of your guests to our Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors and their conservation projects in Australia and around the world! Donations of more than $2.00 are tax deductable.
- Additional guests can be arranged. Please chat to our Wedding Coordinator to discuss this in more detail.
- We can supply catering for the duration of the photography session. Prices are separate to package costs.
Points of note:
- The duration of the photography session must be adhered to, maximum time in Australia Zoo grounds is 90 minutes (1.5 hours).
- Photographers will need to sign the Australia Zoo Photography contract prior and adhere to our Photography Guidelines. There is also the option for Australia Zoo to provide a professional wedding photographer for you.
- This package includes an animal experience in an exclusive area of Australia Zoo. No other areas are to be excluded to the general public during your booking and no inconvenience to any other patrons is permitted.
- Although you are at Australia Zoo, keep in mind that photos with the animals inside their enclosures is only available as part of an animal encounter.
- All prices and conditions are current only for Photography Packages held during 2021, and are subject to change without notice.
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like to secure your Wedding Photography Package booking at Australia Zoo, please contact our team.
Photographs are to be used for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes.